Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Night 2012: About 2,000 Single Game Tickets Will Be Available in Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
    I've bought my seats, airfare, and booked my hotel. Game on.
    Did you get them on Stub Hub?

Comment

I did

Comment

Are you setting time aside for us? 4 of the 4 admins will be there.

Comment

One time

Comment

I want to plan something where we all meet at the paver we bought around 6 pm.

Comment

Oh I guess I should have been a bit more specific. I was in the drawing for 20 game mini plan holders. I got an email saying that I did not win. I guess there are multiple drawings going on... my bad!

Comment

Wow...Marlins taking advantage of opening day...

My section which I bought for $15 is selling for $55 for opening day.

Comment

Yea. I just bought my extra 2 tickets (same price gouge).

Comment

Just got section 2 up 23 rows for 95 bucks !!! wtf. Same tix on 3rd baseline in my plan are 22 bucks.
                    --------------------
                    Had great club level seats but tried to get cute and search again and got stuck with section 2 for the identical price. Their price structure for this game is crazy. Not even talking about the price, just major location differences for identical prices.
                    Last edited by tr305; 02-21-2012, 09:19 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Cost of doing business, guys.
                      --------------------
                      Originally posted by Party View Post
                      Are you setting time aside for us? 4 of the 4 admins will be there.
                      Last edited by Madman81; 02-21-2012, 09:32 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I don't see how I can make much off a $90 lower corner seat but we shall see...

Comment

Find some asshole like me who paid 400 bucks a seat.

Comment

I don't blame them in the least bit. They need to take advantage as much as possible. I know everyone hates the front office, but you have to remember that this is a business, and they're in the business of making money.
                            --------------------
                            Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                            Find some asshole like me who paid 400 bucks a seat.
                            You paid $400 a seat for opening day? What section?
                            Last edited by Jorge18; 02-21-2012, 09:37 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

How do we get our tickets on stub hub or do we need to wait for that packet from sales ?

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                                I want to plan something where we all meet at the paver we bought around 6 pm.
                                make it earlier...the paver is outside the stadium, no? I'd like to be inside well before 6 so I can check out the new digs
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X