Homeplate entrance panorama.

Click Here
    West side.

Click Here
    Rightfield corner.

Click Here
    Interior panorama from the 1B side.

Click Here
    Interior panorama from the leftfield corner. The ballpark really encourages people to get out of there seat and walk around without missing the game. As someone who attends 20-30 games a year, this is something I will be looking forward too. The 3B Baseline Reserved section is going to be a very popular area. The seats are reasonably priced with the Taste of Miami, Leftfield Bar and standing room just a few steps away.

Homeplate.

The beautiful scoreboard.

Unlike JRS, the club level hangs over the lower deck. This puts fans in the club level and upper deck closer to the field.

Shot of the roof from the inside.

West side plaza from First Base Entrance ramp.

Wouldn't be surprised if the championship flags are flown from these poles at the very top of the tracks.

The dark blue glass is almost done being installed on the retractable windows.

Larger view of the sheet of glass on the east side of the ballpark.

PVC sheath being installed on a stationary portion of the roof.

NW 14th Avenue is looking good.

NW 3rd Street has been reopened to traffic.

As the exterior work is completed at the site, this park is no longer a busy staging area for equipment.

Last edited by Party; 05-22-2011, 06:21 PM.

I'm tired of how artsy architects in Miami think they have to be. There are way too many unnecessary features there for a highway overpass.

That is one mighty fighty looking establishment though and I look forward to seeing the finished product on MLB.TV since I more than likely won't be able to go it next season.
    Last edited by Chewford; 05-22-2011, 06:25 PM.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I came.

Comment

I'm a total homer, but that's really starting to look like it could be a top-5 park. I had no idea it'd come together so well.

Comment

looks tiny, like it's going to be louder than a mofo

Comment

I've been saying it for a long time. It will remind people of the Miami Arena.

Comment

It looks intimate, but in a good way. Can't wait to see a ballgame there. Maybe I'll go to one on my birthday.
              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I'm loving how its looking.

Comment

Working...
                X