Clear All

I definitely know this isn't the first.
    poop

Comment

Yea. Give the kid a break.

Comment

Nope

Comment

I agree with CC. While no harm can be done in any game thread situation, its real hard to argue that this is any kind of a problem

Comment

Is it really that serious? Why cant we bust his chops?

Comment

Because it's not even the correct rule.

Comment

We criticized him enough last time (which legitimately was a huge no-no). This time we need to give him a break, guy didn't know. He's becoming a dedicated member of our community despite all the shit he takes from us. We should give him a break until the next time he does something legitimately fail.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I think busting his chops over breaking a rule that wasn't specified in the specified rule thread is just being silly.
                  poop

Comment

All this talk about chops got my attention.
                    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
                      We criticized him enough last time (which legitimately was a huge no-no). This time we need to give him a break, guy didn't know. He's becoming a dedicated member of our community despite all the shit he takes from us. We should give him a break until the next time he does something legitimately fail.
                      People in our community get lots of shit always, why is he exempt?

Comment

He's not. Poor fm21 though is getting it on something kinda really silly that's not really his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                          Because it's not even the correct rule.
                          Yes it is. It was in the codified Game Thread rules over on TnB that we forgot to bring over.

Just let fm start it at midnight and life will go on
                          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                          - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Brigham E. Pujols View Post
                            Yes it is. It was in the codified Game Thread rules over on TnB that we forgot to bring over.

Just let fm start it at midnight and life will go on
                            It wasn't, as someone who managed a lot of those game threads when there was a dead time at TnB, there were several instances game threads were made on off days for games that followed that day.

Comment

I remember it being a rule because I wrote them.
                              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                              - Daft

Comment

Then it was broken several times during the days of TnB.

Comment

Working...
                                X