No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm loving the new unis. Will be buying a hat either tonight, or tomorrow.

Comment

• That's a good point, Claudio, thought about that after I posted it

Comment

• Man, I LOVE that orange alt

Comment

• CBS4 sourced Twitter in their story.

Comment

• When will the merchandise be available in Seoul!?
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• You're in the future. You tell us.
              --------------------
              Report on WSVN right now.

"This picture leaked online..."
              Last edited by Party; 11-11-2011, 05:04 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• They showed it on CBS4, but it said "source:twitter"

Comment

• Twitter is communist.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Big Z did.
                    --------------------
                    it.
                    Last edited by Mainge; 11-11-2011, 05:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I dig the finished product.

Comment

• Swift!

Comment

• The Miami Marlins' much-anticipated debutante ball was upstaged when a photo began circulating early Friday afternoon of two players modeling the new brand began circulating on Twitter.

The photo shows second baseman Omar Infante wearing an orange jersey and black cap bearing the logo and lettering that has been rumored since September. Marlins is in block-lettering with the M larger and trimmed with orange, yellow, black and blue. An abstract figure of a marlin leaps from the middle of the lettering.

Next to him is Emilio Bonifacio wearing a black warm-up jacket with orange trim and the same markings. Miami is in block lettering across the jacket, and the M is accented by the abstract marlin.

Earlier, Will Manso, sports director at WPLG-TV in Miami, tweeted a blurry photo of a poster for a Marlins select-a-seat event that showed a player with a white jersey with the lettering MIAMI.

The early leaks may have served to give everyone a chance to get used to a radical departure from the Marlins' teal past. It has created a buzz well beyond South Florida. The rebranding of the franchise, as well as courtship of prime free agents during the past week, has made the Marlins the talk of baseball.
                          Miami Marlins new uniform photos leaking out before tonight's unveiling

Comment

• We are famous

Comment

• Big z fuckin did it
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison
                                Oooooh Ive seen the new uniforms & they are bad ass! I think you guys are going to really like them #MiamiMarlins2012
                                A rare non-douchebag post from LoMo

Comment

Working...
                                X