No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the event was timed to avoid the news????
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• The story mentioned Pujols too.

Comment

• Backlash! TAKE OUT THE TRASH!
        poop

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1XUdq3K3g"]Let's have a real good time![/ame]
          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Here is the story.

Comment

• LOL that lady said the sculpture in CF "looks a little fruity".

Comment

• Miami Marlins merchandise information.

On Saturday, the Marlins will begin selling new merchandise at three new locations, with players appearing at two of the sites: Sawgrass Mills (12801 W. Sunrise Blvd.), where Josh Johnson and Ricky Nolasco will be from noon to 1 p.m., Dolphin Mall (11401 NW 12th St.) where Infante, Gaby Sanchez and Hanley Ramirez will be from 12:45-1:45 p.m., and Aventura Mall (19501 Biscayne Blvd.). Also, merchandise will be available at the Marlins en Miami Store (3701 SW 8th St.) where John Buck and Anibal Sanchez will be from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m
                Looks like were taking a ride to the Sawgrass tommorow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                  Going back to the jerseys themselves, the sleeve patch should be an alternate logo. Not the cap logo. I hate teams that do that.
                  I think I said somewhere around here, I'm surprised the ballpark logo (below) with "2012 inaugural season" or something wasn't used as the sleeve patch - that's what I would've done at least for this year.

Comment

• Maybe it is only on the home uniform. That is something the Twins did in 2010.

We have yet to see the left sleeve for the home uniform.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the colored seats (on the ballpark webcam) are available, or are those the seats that have been taken by season ticket holders?

Comment

• Segregation ended decades ago, friend. There's no more 'colored' seats

Comment

• Was about to make that joke
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Those are the ones available. If not the Marlins have MAJOR problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                              Those are the ones available. If not the Marlins have MAJOR problems.
                              Wow, that is great. I guess they're only doing this in the lower deck though, because the upper deck does not have any colored seats.

Comment

• That doesn't mean the empty seats are sold. That means they are sold or being held for full season packages.
                                --------------------
                                Marlins.com has been taken down. There is a countdown clock and media player in its place.
                                Last edited by Party; 11-11-2011, 04:07 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X