No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which doesn't make sense because Loria was always a Yankees guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
      Stop is mibs.

Comment

• Never.

Comment

• You can't really do a Yankees look here.

If there is one word that does not describe Miami, it's traditional.

Comment

• I'll learn to like it when Mike Stanton hits a 500-foot HR wearing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
              I'm really hoping this is fake.
              I'm right there with you
              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
              - Daft

Comment

• Maury Brown has it on his site: http://bizofbaseball.com/index.php?o...news&Itemid=42

Comment

• That might be in Darren Rovell's stupid twitface

Comment

• Oh well. It looks like I'm buying a pallet of Florida Marlins hats before the branding change goes official.
                    --------------------
                    On a side note, I really dig the font used to spell out "Marlins."
                    --------------------
                    But, then again, that font is entirely incongruous with the font used for the "M" in the cap logo.
                    Last edited by Flum; 09-20-2011, 11:33 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I dislike the Marlin in the M.

Comment

• I think the Marlin is the best part.
                        poop

Comment

• It could have been better.
                          --------------------
                          The marlin's tail doesn't match the style of the bill. The marlin is also in a weird position where the tail is in front of the M and the head is behind it.
                          Last edited by Party; 09-20-2011, 11:44 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                            The marlin's tail doesn't match the style of the bill. The marlin is also in a weird position where the tail is in front of the M and the head is behind it.
                            Yeah. I'd like to see what the reverse looks like -- put the tip tail of the tail behind the M, while having the body slightly covering the top of the M.
                            --------------------
                            Also -- and perhaps this is kind of a silly gripe -- Marlins are not orange.

The more I look at it, the more I dislike it. The Marlin graphic seems like a corporate branding icon rather than a sports logo.
                            Last edited by Flum; 09-20-2011, 11:53 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Flum View Post
                              Yeah. I'd like to see what the reverse looks like -- put the tip tail of the tail behind the M, while having the body slightly covering the top of the M.

A crude attempt at it. Also made the Marlin bigger just to see.
                              --------------------
                              Originally posted by Flum View Post
                              Also -- and perhaps this is kind of a silly gripe -- Marlins are not orange.

(Yes, I took the time to make this. I am bored.)
                              Last edited by Bobbob1313; 09-21-2011, 12:50 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                              poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                                I hate it and will never buy one. I will keep my Florida hats and will be telling my kids how I remember when the marlins played in broward and won 2 championships.
                                They never played in Broward.

Comment

Working...
                                X