No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who looks better in these. Pujols or Prince?
    "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
    - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
      who looks better in these. Pujols or Prince?
      CJ Wilson! we need to improve pitching, and we can't get Prince or Albert if we acquire CJ. Therefore he's my # 1 choice.

In a fantasy world though, Pujols looks better in it.

Comment

• Mark Beurhle and Jose Reyes!
        poop

Comment

• Livan Hernandez!

Comment

• Man, I'm really hoping there is an orange top.

Comment

• I'm really hoping this is fake.

Comment

• It's not fake. It matches everything we have been hearing.

Comment

• I still hope sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                    It's not fake. It matches everything we have been hearing.
                    There's no red in the hat.
                    --------------------
                    Also, I think I hate it but I'm not sure.
                    Last edited by Erick; 09-20-2011, 09:35 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by jay576 View Post
                      I'll buy a new hat no matter what the logo looks like. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here even the ones who dislike it will eventually too.
                      I'm just going to wear the now "throw back" hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                        This. The yellow looks totally out of place.

I guess there could be one positive to this, if the orange is the outline of the word "Marlins", that pretty much eliminates the posibility of having an orange jersey. It seems like the alternate would be black again to go with the road grays and home whites (probably pin stripes since Loria is a New Yorker).
                        I think the set would look terrible with pinstripes. If you're going to be modern the set itself has to be as simple as possible.

Comment

• Except for the little portion of yellow, isn't this very similar to the Mets colors? Our blue is probably a lighter blue, as well.

But if we have a black uniform with an orange (that's the same orange) outline, we're basically the Mets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                            Except for the little portion of yellow, isn't this very similar to the Mets colors? Our blue is probably a lighter blue, as well.

But if we have a black uniform with an orange (that's the same orange) outline, we're basically the Mets.
                            Not even close to what the Mets use. Moreover, they are dumping black for 2012 from their color scheme.

Comment

• darrenrovell darren rovell
                              The Marlins logo is not confirmed. It was put out there by @fishatbat. Team will announce on in November. Let's hope it's not this 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                                Not even close to what the Mets use. Moreover, they are dumping black for 2012 from their color scheme.
                                I didn't know that about the Mets.

I'm thinking of a better comparison. Baseball's version of the Oklahoma City Thunder? They don't have black, but the rest of the colors...

Comment

Working...
                                X