Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hideous in every way imaginable.
    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
    Noah Perio
    Jupiter
    39 AB
    15 H
    0 2B
    0 3B
    0 HR
    0 BB
    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I do agree it doesn't look as good on the hat.

Of course, that could be my crappy photoshop job; the dimensions of the actual hat will be different, and it's possible I fucked the colors up.

I'm wondering how it will work on the uniform, though. I hope they go mono-chrome on the uni font.
      Last edited by Bobbob1313; 09-20-2011, 07:28 PM.
      poop

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        I don't like the Marlin on it, don't like the shape of the M and there is way too many colors trying to be incorporated into it. The simpler, the better for me.

Also as beef says, it just looks terrible on a hat.
        This. The yellow looks totally out of place.

I guess there could be one positive to this, if the orange is the outline of the word "Marlins", that pretty much eliminates the posibility of having an orange jersey. It seems like the alternate would be black again to go with the road grays and home whites (probably pin stripes since Loria is a New Yorker).

Comment

• Yeah my initial thought was that the front of the official caps is bigger than that.

Could be totally wrong.

Comment

• I am SUPER FUCKING EXCITED for that gay logo. Knowing that that isn't the wordmark though ill wait till I see the new unis
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Take out the yellow and make it silver? But then the boarder has to be different. I don't know I'm trying to picture with different colors.

Comment

• I like the yellow on the M.

Comment

• Todd doesn't like it!
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Comment

• I think it looks awesome

Most people despise change so some will whine but they'll get over it.

Very different looking and it has a real nice Miami feel to it.

Comment

• I think some people will dislike it because it's not "baseball" enough.
                        poop

Comment

• The teal hat wasn't baseball enough but I loved it like my own gay son.
                          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaydge View Post
                            Todd doesn't like it!

Todd not liking it = a good sign
                            --------------------
                            Also, the Marlin in the logo is my favorite part of the whole thing
                            Last edited by Namaste; 09-20-2011, 08:41 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I'll buy a new hat no matter what the logo looks like. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here even the ones who dislike it will eventually too.

Comment

• Compared to what I was expecting this looks pretty neat. I'll wait to see it on an actual cap before making a final judgement.

Comment

Working...
                                X