Marlins Beat Mets on Wild Pitch in the 9th, 2-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lou View Post
    How are they going to rebrand Billy too? Just keep him Teal and rock a jersey? Billy gonna look stupid too.
    Well they can't make him black. The corporate sponsors would all get scared.

Comment

I want someone to ask Loria if he has ever seen an orange marlin.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

It's his unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
          So give a cheer for the orange and blue, waving forever, forever pride of old Florida, may she droop never? If that's the case, I think we should sing a song for the flag today and cheer for the team at play.
          I don't know how to respond to this because it's beyond gay, but get back to me when Florida's AD is man enough to schedule Miami annually (which hasn't happened for about 25 years), you play any relevant out of conference game (UF's last out of conference away game outside of Florida was Syracuse in 1991, which they lost), and you win 9 national championships. Bunch of sissies. Currently, 31 arrests under Urbanmeyer. I guess the U in Thug U stands for Urban. Can't wait for the probation! USC first, Florida next!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Go Gata!!!
            Originally posted by Matt Wilson
            Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
            Tom Koehler(4-0)
            AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

wrong post
              Last edited by LocoMarlinFan; 05-14-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X