Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fredi Pushes All the Right Buttons in the 9th, Marlins Walk-Off in Stunning Comeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard someone in the Fish Tank was talking shit about you.
    Last edited by Party; 04-11-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

ehehehe.

We done gone and winned.

Now if only we done gone and fired the bullpen minus Badenhop and then we'd really winned.

Comment

Nothing would surprise me less.
        poop

Comment

I left my house right before this shit happened... but I got home just in time to watch the re-run and its in the 9th! woohoo!
          STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

I heard some fans were harassing Kemp about his relationship with Rhianna yesterday. Anybody sitting in the Fish Tank (and I know there's some on here) know anything about it?

Comment

I'm guessing they had decided to be awesome.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                I heard some fans were harassing Kemp about his relationship with Rhianna yesterday. Anybody sitting in the Fish Tank (and I know there's some on here) know anything about it?
                Yes. They were sitting in front of house on Friday. One dude got up, called Kemp and began to simulate a guy beating someone. The Rihaaaaaaaaaanaaa and Chris Brown chants were all night though.

Kemp is awesome though. He'd start pantomiming a limp wrist to those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
                  LMAO @ Burke Badenhop for getting three shots to turn in a double play. The first one was too hard, the second one to soft and the third one was just right.

Half the stadium got up and gave him a standing O.
                  Important note: the standing ovation started before the double play was even converted.
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

Isn't half the fun of going to baseball games straight talking shit to the outfielders?

Comment

Yes. Although props to him, I would give Rihanna the lumber too if I had the chance.
                      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM54YrhL1vs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                        poop

Comment

What would be better is if a HR were hit right into that area while the fight is occurring so 1) someone gets hit by the ball and 2) the fight would be visible on television at that moment.

Comment

God I hate fights at a baseball game

We had a real douche in front of us on Friday night that was picking a fight with my brother.

I hate fights at baseball games so much that I resisted the urge to tell him to go fuck himself in the hopes that he'd take a swing at me.

Comment

I could see that battle royal from my seats. What the hell caused it?

Comment

Someone said Emilio is a better option than Maybin and all hell broke loose.

Comment

Working...
                                X