Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he's properly lubed beforehand. Maybe he pitches better wasted.

Comment

Is lubed really the word you were looking for there?

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        THE FUCK? Also it looks like there is some rain in the area.
        With the LED ribbon, I'm not surprised.

That was probably a pain in the ass to install/maintain during football season. Last year it was showing its age. It always had missing numbers and went out last year.

I can't imagine the old manual board.

Comment

Comment

that is a garbage lineup by LA

Comment

I like our lineup. That is a very solid 6-8.

Comment

With two seasons of baseball remaining at Sun Life Stadium, the Marlins have decided to save some money on the amenities.

What was once known as the Teal Monster – the wall in left field – is now a solid wall of advertising. Gone are the out of town scoreboards – replaced by two huge MLB network ads - and lineups.

P.J. Loyello, the Marlins senior vice president for communications, said it was “cost prohibitive” to replace the burned out light bulbs and to keep the scoreboard from malfunctioning.

The biggest losers are the fans. Out of town scores only will be displayed on the ribbon scoreboard, but one game at a time. The former scoreboard had every game in progress. Lineups are displayed on the large video scoreboards at either end of the stadium.

Left fielder Chris Coghlan was testing out the new wall before the team stretched, throwing balls against it to see how they caromed. During batting practice Coghlam was joined by coach Dave Collins, who was hitting balls off the wall.

The Marlins have miscalculated the number of games remaining at Sun Life Stadium on their countdown before the new park opens. The number should be 159 – not 162 as shown. The Marlins will play three home games this season in Puerto Rico.

Tonight’s game is the first for the Marlins at home since the newest name change. The last time the Marlins played a game in South Florida the stadium was called Land Shark Stadium.

“I almost missed it,” manager Fredi Gonzalez said. “I was looking for Pro Player.”

Florida Marlins remove scoreboard from left-field wall at Sun Life Stadium

Comment

so whoelse is getting the rays pregame on fsn instead of the marlins pregame?

Comment

Me, but I live in up in the northern tundra of Florida.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I have a black screen (Extra Innings isn't showing it yet).

Comment

Beef, Nick and I are almost there. We just passed Costco.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Oh sweet, left at Cap Cir. cumming up, right at next main intersection, right into neighborhood. Look for the cat.

I forgot the pizza, but I have five beers left

Comment

The MLB Network Monster.

Comment

If you hurry, you can catch the Scott Stapp Star Spangled Banner

Comment

Ehe Scott stapp.

It should be Chris Carabba.
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X