Logan Morrison, 1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
    Hugg's delivery of the funnies is a lot better than what you are capable of, Erick.

Also, Logan Morrison sure seems like a giant douche. He's not LeBron, so people here won't mind not pretending that he isn't a douchecock.
    You're right.

The guy who interacts with random fans and has been called a leader by some of his teammates is a "tool"/"douche."

But I guess since he's said some dumb things (which really, all the dumb things he ends up saying are out of loyalty to his teammates/coaches) via social network, he's definitely a tool.

I'm sure none of you have ever said something dumb on Facebook or something.
    --------------------
    By the way, there's literally no difference between calling someone "Aunty" and calling someone "douche." Just saying.
    Last edited by Erick; 06-27-2011, 12:44 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Beef does not dabble in social internet setting such as Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

• He seems like a person I do not like. Why is that so hard to understand?
        poop

Comment

• Thread title changed to reflect reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
            He seems like a person I do not like. Why is that so hard to understand?
            Wes Helms is a person I do not like. You seem to have a problem understanding that.

I guess it only applies when you don't like the person.

Comment

• I thought "You play ball like a girl" is the ultimate insult to a ball player and is uncalled for in baseball circles. You did it to Helms!

Comment

• Can we please stop this?

Comment

• I've asked the Marlins to stop losing but they ignored my request.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                    Wes Helms is a person I do not like. You seem to have a problem understanding that.

I guess it only applies when you don't like the person.
                    I do not like Wes Helms either. I have a problem with your immature, reflexive need to question anyone who you dislike's manhood.
                    poop

Comment

• Logan Morrison would cut in front of an old woman at Publix and use the express aisle despite having 12 items.

Comment

• You have no evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                          I do not like Wes Helms either. I have a problem with your immature, reflexive need to question anyone who you dislike's manhood.
                          Yet you just had no problem with Beef saying that Logan Morrison seems like he's a "douche."

Comment

• Back on topic

First 17 Games: .333/.427/.651 1.077 63ab 75pa
                            Since: .235/.314/.376 .690 149ab 169pa
                            Last 20 Games: .216/.280/.338 .618 74ab 82pa

Those first 17 games were real fun though.

Comment

• Are you worried that douches will take offense to the use of the term as a pejorative?
                              poop

Comment

• Morrison seems to be a dickbasket. Maybe he is just putting on a show for us. But, like I said before, making someone else's job harder so that you can post something childish and not the least bit funny on social media is douchey.

Comment

Working...
                                X