Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, what I meant to say that one time was that, Jorge Sosa is very much a part of our bullpen. Only I like him more for some reason, that reason is obviously not skill-related. How is Badenhop not good enough to be in this group of shit?

/wont stop complaining until Burke is returned.

Comment

• OMG, I HATE THESE SACKS OF SHIT THAT WE HAVE IN OUR BULLPEN!!!!!!

Comment

• Serious Fun. Get In On It.
        Unless you think winning is fun, if thats the case, you are fucked.

Comment

• I want to punch him on his smiling gamecast face.

Comment

• my first baseball game was a spring training game for the yanks in 1980 when I was barely born. I have been a baseball fan wearing jersey's and sitting before the tv or games with my father since that time period. I was raised by baseball.

I have never in my life of 31 years seen a worse excuse for a bullpen. This is just absolutely disgusting and embarrassing.

Comment

• I wonder how many people have been demoted/DFA at the same time. Wood, Buente, Lamb and Sosa have no business being on a major league roster.

Comment

• and thats the game..
                --------------------
                however the game was over when our bullpen had to pitch in extra innings.
                Last edited by AdamRavs; 06-19-2010, 10:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• The Arizona Diamondbacks with their ERA near 8.00 as a unit may have a case.

Comment

• This is the most impressive sucking I have ever seen. I didn't think they could be this bad...but they can.

Comment

• Start selling now!

Comment

• Stan the Van looks disgusted with the Marlins play.

Comment

• I can't believe we only have 5 hits as well.

Comment

• This team is so maddening. We have a good rotation but that's it. The offense is too inconsistent and the bullpen is about 10 layers of awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                              This team is so maddening. We have a good rotation but that's it. The offense is too inconsistent and the bullpen is about 10 layers of awful.
                              ehe

Comment

• If our bullpen was better and our offense didnt have to pick them up every nite it could be a different story. Confidence would breed more consistency across the board. However when your pen is a pile of fucktards you cant expect much.

Comment

Working...
                                X