Selling Time: Marlins Trade Deadline Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
      This front office is truly terrible.
      They sure do. But ya still looks like the plan is to start new in 2014(Young guys will be ready),in the mean time Loria wants to put out a "decent" team with the new stadium.

Also like I said in another post,watch for Boston to look into JJ again IF they miss out on the big name FA arms(Greinke,Anibal). More than likely it would be for ML ready prospects but this is still a far off thing.

Another name to watch out for the next few days is Heath Bell. No reports yet if he passed thru waivers however San Francisco is still very interested in him and if he is put on waivers San Francisco may claim him. No word if we would let him walk or want least a prospect/cash in return tho

Comment

• This front office is truly terrible

They sure do

it's like a Jimbo Fisher response

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
          This front office is truly terrible

They sure do

it's like a Jimbo Fisher response
          They sure do suck the small Beef

That is any better?

Comment

• I'm not sure

Comment

• He was looking for "They sure are".

Comment

• My guess is that by doing this they now think they dont have to go find a LF. Either way, boo.
                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Now put Ruggiano in CF and don't waste all that money on Upton.

Comment

• "They sure do suck the small Beef."

Don't we all.
                    poop

Comment

• maybe its just me but to sign carlos lee to TWO years is not really that smart, lomo needs to play first base with hes injury issues this past year. why not just get a stop gap LF to platoon with ruggiano and wait for christian to be ready

if that is the "plan" to get ready for 2014 which also makes no sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                        Now put Ruggiano in CF and don't waste all that money on Upton.
                        This is true. Anything that keeps them from wasting money on Upton is a good thing I suppose.
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Championship!
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• I've seen BJ Upton out and about twice this month. I find that highly unusual.
                            This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I don't think re-signing Lee is a bad idea due to the new ballpark factor. This team can't afford to put out a terrible product again, and Lee is probably a better/more affordable option than anything else out there.

Comment

• That and Morrison hasn't been nearly good enough to just free up 1B for him. If Lee's a better option than anyone else we can get (likely true), then do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X