Taiwan Easterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan Easterling

After taking Taiwan Easterling in the last 3 drafts and NOT signing him(played FB at FSU) the CHC took him this year. Well he finally signed!! He is giving up football and playing BB Fulltime

Gotta love the luck we got

whatever, it happens to everyone

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Comment

Isnt he just a slap hitter with little power and questionable plate discipline?
        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
        Noah Perio
        Jupiter
        39 AB
        15 H
        0 2B
        0 3B
        0 HR
        0 BB
        .385/.385/.385

Comment

Well he didn't sign because he had to stay all four years to beat Florida.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

tjfla is like the Heisman Trophy poster who turned out to be a huge bust in the NFL

Comment

At least Chris Weinke beat Florida.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                tjfla is like the Heisman Trophy poster who turned out to be a huge bust in the NFL
                Hey I got no problem with getting a 20 million dollar signing bonus for what I did in college not to mention all the interviews and females then sitting on the bench for 6 years. Maybe I will even get lucky and someone will sign me to a 4 yr deal when my rookie contract expires

As for the post,Easterling is a nobody!! I just mentioned it because we drafted him 3 times in 3 years(1 year kinda early I think)and the 1st time we don't draft him is the time he finally signs

Comment

Working...
                X