• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that really important?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
      Is that really important?
      To me yes. I feel like I'm running someones Idea of a team. I would have never picked Portland, but was stuck in it because PWG didn't want to move cities (Yet Cincy moved to Cleveland). I was stuck with Scmidt because PWG didn't want to change it before the draft (Yet CLE was able to). He said I can change it after the draft. It's after the draft. I want to change it.

I'd prefer a different Western City, and a different username/password. Is it so terrible that I want my own team to be mine?

Comment

• Not at all. Easy big feller.

Comment

• Originally posted by ducks34 View Post
          To me yes. I feel like I'm running someones Idea of a team. I would have never picked Portland, but was stuck in it because PWG didn't want to move cities (Yet Cincy moved to Cleveland). I was stuck with Scmidt because PWG didn't want to change it before the draft (Yet CLE was able to). He said I can change it after the draft. It's after the draft. I want to change it.

I'd prefer a different Western City, and a different username/password. Is it so terrible that I want my own team to be mine?
          That is what a PM to PWG/Swift is for.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
            That is what a PM to PWG/Swift is for.
            It's what I've done in the past, with no response. Oh well.

Comment

• Ok, so, Im gonna update Mba's team here, and we'll start the show tomorrow... Swift will provide details as to his plans
              CSBC Commish

Comment

• why is troy tulowitz getting paid 5 million a year as a rookie?

Comment

• The contracts are total/years... I mentioned that before
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                  X