Inaugural Season State of the League Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inaugural Season State of the League Address

Thanks to everyone for playing, I know we've had a share of bumps along the way, but all in all, I think it was a good season.

There was considerably good participation for the most part, with activity to some degree from everyone. We had to add/remove a couple owners along the way, but we appear to be better for it, and I hope everyone else looks forward to a full season of Flum and Festa at the helms of their respective teams.

I think the numbers the players put up were very very solid, obviously some players were above or below what they arguably "should" have been, but with so many variables at play, it's good to see Pujols, Cabs, Fielder and Howard all bashing like their real-life counterparts.

Free agency should be fun, and there will be several notable impact players available. These players can potentially redefine races next year and it'll be nice to have diversity and financial limitations come into play for FA.

So, with all this said, I hope everyone's had some fun this season, learned some about OOTP and are looking forward to next season. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to throw them here.
    CSBC Commish
Working...
X