Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey don't pick on the newb jackass.
    Originally posted by Chewford
    He lives in Richmond, which is why his user name is Fish Fan in Pennsylvania.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
      There you go PWG. Junior and Blackout makes two.
      Actually, I misspoke earlier, we need 4 for expansion
      CSBC Commish

Comment

Why, though? As long as we have an even number, just split it in two. After all, the National League has more teams than the American League in MLB.

Comment

*bangs head on keyboard at recent, sudden influx of interest*

Commish State of the League Address:

Joe Cool hasn't so much as signed on AIM or replied to PMs since I first IM'd him about the league a day before we started signups. So, it's likely we'll just use Junior/BoP to take his place, for simplicity's sake.

BoP is going to be gone until the season's starting ETA, so Junior is the best bet for activity until then.

Now, that leaves us at an odd number. Now, I can leave a spot open up until the day of the draft for Joe Cool to return, and if JC returns, BoP is entirely open to join, and I guess I'll just put them both into whatever league they decide they want to be in (like the NL/AL thing, for scheduling sake, they'd be in the same one).

It's likely, in my OOTP experience, that some people decide to leave after the first season, maybe they didn't like it, maybe something comes up... in that case, BoP and JC will be on the waiting list to jump in/relocate/secret GM dinner party with us.

I'm trying to make the progression to starting the season as smooth and seamless as possible. If anyone has any better suggestions, I am 100% open to them.
          CSBC Commish

Comment

My suggestion is to do whatever allows us to start the season ASAP because I'm an impatient asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
              My suggestion is to do whatever allows us to start the season ASAP because I'm an impatient asshole.
              oh young grasshopper, your impatience pales in comparison to mine... I'd have done this whole thing through AIM if it were reasonable possible. We still have a little ways to go.

/Flum
              CSBC Commish

Comment

Who the hell is BoP?

Comment

BlackOut Pact

Comment

yeeeeeeay yeeeeay

Comment

Working...
                    X