X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 21

Sim's up, everything should be cool now
    CSBC Commish

Apparently the all-star break was not enough to cure my pitching ills. At least Josh Fields had a good few first games in the majors including his first career HR.

Comment

I got tons of guys that need new teams, c'mon people, hit me up =(
      CSBC Commish

Comment

Nice, Prince hit a 3 RBI Triple. Rumblin' Stumblin!
        You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Nice winning some games against sin city! within a game and a half of 1st now! =)

Comment

Edmonton thanks you for knocking Sin City down a peg, lol. For some reason, the guys in the Atlanta/Edmonton trade did not wind up on the proper teams. I waived the two pitchers that I am sending to Atlanta. When someone gets a chance, could they move those 2 to Atlanta and send Todd Walker my way? Thanks in advance!
            This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
            Edmonton Ice Bats
            2007 Teal League Wildcard
            2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
            2010 Teal League Wildcard
            2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Can someone post a screen shot please?

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
                Edmonton thanks you for knocking Sin City down a peg, lol. For some reason, the guys in the Atlanta/Edmonton trade did not wind up on the proper teams. I waived the two pitchers that I am sending to Atlanta. When someone gets a chance, could they move those 2 to Atlanta and send Todd Walker my way? Thanks in advance!
                back to the 3 way race of fun! =)

Comment

Just wait until Anchorage gets hot and makes it a 4-way race.

Just kidding, we all know that isn't going to happen.

Comment

TL came out on top in the ASG thanks to a strong showing from Sin City. Stephen Drew with a hit, a run and a steal after replacing Jeter, Pena got himself a couple and scored a run, Andruw Jones had an absolute MONSTER of a game, 3 hits, 1 HR, 3 run scored, and 4 RBIs. Proctor got the win, even. Good ol' Chad Bradford kinda failed though, 4 ER given up without recording an out. Oh well. Good job TL, showin' the BL who's boss!
                    Last edited by Branch; 12-18-2009, 02:21 PM.
                    *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Working...
                    X