No announcement yet.

2007 CSBC Amateur Draft Round 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand.. EVERY fight we have in this league results in MBA not liking something. This is supposed to be fun. Yet it turns into a bitchfest about everything.

You got a good C prospect. It gives you depth at a position that clearly you do not have. So chill out!

Comment

I don't want to keep repeating myself and I don't understand why you guys don't get what I'm saying. I was here when it was my turn to draft. Instead of letting me make my own pick, even though I was here, I was auto'd some guy I hate and have now pretty much been told tough shit, get over it. Would you not be upset if you were here prepared to make your pick and you were given someone you didn't want in the first round of a weak draft where you pick late and know you only have one chance to get a decent prospect? That is why I'm upset.

Comment

I wouldn't get mad about anything with this league. Because, like... It's a game.
        poop

Comment

:mjpop

Comment

Here's an idea. close this thread mods and let's move on. This is getting nowhere. Mba is wrong for throwing a bitchfit and you all are wrong for continuing to comment on it when clearly all parties won't change anything.

Comment

We get it MBA. You know what? We've all experienced it with something before. I wanted Matt Kemp (one of my best prospects) to start the year in AAA because I had one too many OFers on my MLB team already. He was accidentally placed on my active 25 man roster and he ends up getting injured in the VERY first sim that we have. Now, he's on the DL for 1-2 months and I can't demote him to AAA. But, you roll with the punches and you remind yourself that this is supposed to be fun and that PWG and Swift are not getting paid to be commishes. I made adjustments and made it work.

No one is saying you don't have a right to be upset. People are just not understanding why you harp on it and can't seem to just move on. In the grand scheme of things, the guy you got auto'd or the guy you selected were probably not going to make a huge impact on your team. It's a game. You're not being targeted or anything.

Comment

Working...
              X