Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

CSBC Commish

Comment

Domination.

Westbrook for Cy Young!

Comment

ugh

Comment

Wonderful. I just got swept at home by the team behind me and lost new centerfielder for a month and Carpenter for 2 weeks. Not. Good.

Comment

Taking 2 of 3 against Kansas City was a nice surprise.

Holliday & Laroche are starting to pick up their games finally. And, I'm at -7 on Win Differential from my pyth record (22-32 vs. 29-25). Hoping that the turnaround continues in June.
            Last edited by CrimsonCane; 11-26-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

May I remind people, Derek Lowe is out there to be had
              CSBC Commish

Comment

Actually had a pretty good sim, 4 man rotation worked out nicely for me...I think I am gonna keep it.

And for PWG who will probley have an issue with this...I have 2 spot/mop guys who start 10% of the time, which makes 20 from that role which would be like a 5th starter so I am basicly using 2 guys instead of one for the #5 spot....
                You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub858 View Post
                  Actually had a pretty good sim, 4 man rotation worked out nicely for me...I think I am gonna keep it.

And for PWG who will probley have an issue with this...I have 2 spot/mop guys who start 10% of the time, which makes 20 from that role which would be like a 5th starter so I am basicly using 2 guys instead of one for the #5 spot....
                  Those guys will spot start in place of the 4th man of the rotation. It's not like a 5 man rotation really, it's a 5 man, with 3 guys alternating going in the 4th spot.

But yeah, 10% of ~32 starts is like... 3 anyways, or even if you up it to 40, then 4, so you're getting no more than 8 starts from that pseudo-fifth spot
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

Boo.
                    poop

Comment

Those Barrel Men are some pretty robust fellows... I feel the division and WC races are going to be quite close between us three..

Also, Stephen Drew, TL ROTM 2 months running. Hail to the (TL) king!
                      *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Yes this is going to be a fun season.. Going to be a lot of back and forth

Comment

This is some bullshit!
                          poop

Comment

Working...
                          X